Wednesday, February 24th

I want you to know 

Philippians 3:10-11 -Written by Cindy Dutton

I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!   Philippians 3:10-11

These powerful verses speak to living in the victory of forgiven sin, changed life, and knowing Jesus in a personal way.  How do we get it?  Matthew 5:10, the start of Jesus’ sermon, states “Blessed are those who are poor in spirit and realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs, “

Realizing your need for a savior is where it has to start, then believing that the power of Christ‘s death and resurrection (Kingdom of Heaven) is yours.  How?

Phil 3:10 says it all, “I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power.”

The 40 days of lent helps me Remember my need for Jesus and what He chose to do for me, Reflect on how the power of his death and resurrection changed my life forever, and Repent - turn towards life with Christ and KNOW!  Do you KNOW “the Kingdom of Heaven“ is Yours?  You can!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog